Saturday, April 2, 2011

Funny Moments in Mommyhood

Okay so I am not quiet sure how to make this look super cute and cool yet, work in progress I guess. But funny stories I always have on hand when it comes to our family. Normally Belle wakes up and greets me with, "Good Morning my Beautiful Gigantic Ginormous mommy,". The first time I heard that I wanted to cry but had to put in prospective that she is three and at least she put beautiful first before anything else:) Last night I couldn't sleep cause I was so sick from Mr. Peter giving me indigestion from heck. So Belle this morning says, "Wow mom you don't look so good, you need more sleep. I will take care of you. And she did. She started to get a blanket, tickle my head, sing to me" You are my sunshine"(which I always without fail sing to her every night) and then if it couldn't get any better I hear her say,"What do you want for breakfast Lu.'? Lucy tells her Cereal and bananas with a water. Belle goes in the kitchen and comes back with all those things. Then lays in bed with me while she watches a movie. Then she asked me why I was sick and so I told her. She presses her lips up against my belly and says, "Peter, our Mommy does everything for us and so you have got to be nice, okay? I wanted to laugh, cry and just snuggle Belle and never let her go. I love being a Mommy and I am the luckiest mommy to have the sweetest most tender child on the face of the world.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that is SO sweetm i hope my child does that someday...what a good girl! so glad you started a blog! i have been doing it for a few years, im printing it into a book in a few months its awesome. send me your email on fb and ill add you to mine, its private!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete