Saturday, April 2, 2011

On to new things...

I decided to FINALLY start a blog. Its funny how expecting a beautiful new baby makes you think about all the things that need to get done or are still left unfinished. So...I am have been super crazy and proactive to make sure I get them done.  One thing at the top of my list was to finish scrapbooking my girls books and journaling all the fun and cute things that Belle and Lucy do before I forgot those moments all together. Scrapbooking has been one thing. I never realized how many pictures I took till I sat down and looked at all the cds that need to be developed with at least 400 pictures on each cd. Yes that will be a work in progress developing all those:) But journaling has been a fun, emotional, and enjoyable thing for me. My girls are so completely different in looks and personalities from one another, but individually they add something special to our family and to each other!! I hope you enjoy getting to know our family as much as I'll enjoy writing about our Silly Schoenfeld Clan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment